Board of Revenue of Uttar Pradesh is a part of Indian government and is responsible for the management of revenue and administration of the state. The official headquarters of Board of Revenue, Uttar Pradesh is situated in Kesarbagh, Lucknow 226001 and the official website is bor.up.nic.in. Board of Revenue every year release some vacancies according to its meets its staff capacity in the department for managing revenue work.
There is a good news for all the aspirant seeking a government job in Revenue department of Uttar Pradesh as the department has recently announced the recruitment of 14000 Lekhpal in the department. It has been confirmed from a news published in Hindustan News-paper while the official date is not yet announced. Interested candidates are requested to stay in touch with the website of the Department i.e. http://bor.up.nic.in/ to stay in touch with the further announcement on important dates.
GENERAL INFORMATION REGARDING UP Lekhpal Jobs
Department: Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department
Post: Lekhpal Bharti
AppointmentCategory: Government Job
Vacancies (in numbers): 14000
Location: Uttar Pradesh
Mode of Application: Online
Eligibility and Age specifications to appear in the exam for UP Lekhpal Bharti
Every examination and its application follow a unique set of process and the applicant needs to be equally eligible for the same. Board of Revenue, Uttar Pradesh to has set up eligibility criteria to appear in the examination for UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2016 which are detailed below as follows:
- All the interested candidates must have cleared their Intermediate/12th/ Senior Secondary education from a recognized board. Candidates belonging to individual categories will be given with reservation as per state government regulations.
- Age of the interested candidate must not be less than 18 years and not be more than 40 years on the date of application. Candidates coming from to special categories will be given will be specified age relaxation as per governments’ guidelines.
Candidates those will successfully make their way to the appointment will get the remuneration of INR. 5,200–20,000 as their salary for the month with a grade pay of INR. 2000.
Board of Revenue has set a pattern of screening to appoint employees for the position that it announces every year. All the eligible candidates who will make the online application for the post of Lekhpal will have to undergo different stages of the screening procedure. Candidates have to clear three rounds of screening test which are under as follows:
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Candidates those will successfully clear the medical test will be directly selected for the appointment on the position of Lekhpal. There will be varying cut-off percentage for written examination for candidates belonging to different categories.
Fee for Online Application
Board of revenue has not yet specified any amount as the Application Fee for the exam of UP Lekhpal Recruitment. Details regarding application fee will be announced along with the official notification for the examination. There will be different Application Fee for candidates coming from different categories such as SC, ST or OBC.
Pattern and Syllabus of the Examination
Examination of the recruitment covers 100 questions from subjects such as Hindi, General Knowledge, and Mathematics etc. which accounts to 80 marks in total. Subject wise marking scheme is described below:
- General Knowledge: There will be total 25 questions based on Indian agriculture and world geography that will account to 20 marks.
- General Hindi: There will be total 25 questions in 20 marks.
- Village Society and Development: in this section, there will be total 25 questions worth 20 marks.
- Mathematics: With 25 questions in 20 marks in total, it will cover questions on Arithmetic, Geometry, Algebra and Statistics.
Information On Admit Cards and Results
Once the notification for online application process is announced, candidates will soon be announced with the date to download their admit cards from the official website of the Department i.e. http://bor.up.nic.in/
Steps to Apply for Online Application Form
Online Application procedure for UP Lekhpal Jobs follows a simple pattern of steps which an eligible candidate can use to make his/her application successfully submitted. Important steps to follow are listed below:
- Eligible candidates are first requested to visit the official website of the Department i.e. http://bor.up.nic.in/
- Here, they are needed to search for and click on the “Recruitment” option where they will get the option to select the desired vacancy.
- While a candidate clicks on the vacancy link, he/she will be redirected to read the official advertisement notification. The candidate is now requested to read all the detailed points carefully before making the application.
- Once the candidate is done with reading the advertisement, he/she may click on “Apply Online” option which will again redirect them to an online form where candidates can now fill all the necessary particulars in the correct form.
- Candidates are requested to provide correct details and upload necessary documents such as scanned images of their passport photographs and signature in JPG or JPEG format; and after this, they can submit their application.
- Candidates can now take the print of their Application Challan and save the application’s preview mode. Moreover, we request the candidates to submit the Application Fee before the due date.
All the candidates who wish to apply for the UP lekhpal jobs are requested to stay in touch with the official website of the department as well as ours. It will help them keep updated with notifications on important dates regarding online applications and the examination. The official website of the department is http://bor.up.nic.in/