Uttar Pradesh police Recruitment and Promotion board (UPPRPB) have freshly released an announcement for the employment of the Young generation for the different vacancies positions of Police Constable. For UP police Constable Bharti Recruitment 2016 is to employ for aspirants for fill up 28916 vacant positions of Constable for Male category and 5800 vacant positions for female category. Huge of umber of applicants have interested in settled their career in Police department. Lot of candidates are applied for this recruitment in Uttar Pradesh state. The police department of UP are invites the applications form for the eligible aspirants. Candidates should apply for these recruitment on or before of last date of submission. Aspirants can visit the official website for the specified educational qualifications for preferred positions. For complete information of eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit are given below.
Applicants having the suitable criteria should apply for the preferred posts from 18th January 2016 in the official website by filling up the application form at www.uppbpb.gov.in. The final date for the registration of application form of UP Police recruitment 2016 is 22nd February 2016. Applicants are requested to review the below details such as age limitations, pay scale and complete details for this UP recruitment 2016.
UP Police is the biggest police power in the world working under a solitary demand. The Uttar Pradesh Police was shaped in 1861. The headquarters of the Uttar Pradesh Police is situated in Allahabad. For the reason of keeping rule and command in the state, the state of Uttar Pradesh is separated into eight Police zones.
Details of UPPRPB Police Constable Recruitment in 2016
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board (UPPRPB)
Official web site: www.uppbpb.gov.in
Post Name: Police Constable
Vacancies: 34716 posts
Job Category: State Government
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Constable (Male): 28916 posts
- Constable (Female): 5800 posts
Category wise Posts
|Name of the categories||Female posts||Male posts||Total posts|
Applicants must passed 12th Class from any standard College or institutions of state Board
Applicant’s age should be least 18 years and highest 22 years as on 1st July 2015.
Age limitation is accessible as per the government rules.
Note: The birth of applicants should not be earlier than 2nd July 1993 and after 1st July 1997.
Scale of Pay:
Pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay Rs. 2000/-
Candidates should pay fee Rs. 200/- for all Categories through bank or credit card or debit card or internet banking.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination, and
- Personal Interview.
How to apply for UP Police Constable Vacancy ?
- Go to Official website.
- Click on link of UP police recruitment 2016.
- Register the application form by giving your date of birth as tenth mark list, 10th or 12th roll number, given name, total marks, equivalent percentage correctly
- You can have valid email id and mobile number.
- After the fee pay next day, we will go to home page of official website then submit your application by entering your banking details.
- You have to upload your clean photo within the six months and upload the signature file of 20kb in jpeg format.
- After entering all your correct details we can submit the application and take the registration number of 11 digits.