( Last Date : 25 September 2016)
SBI is an India owned banking and financial services company regulated all its operations under central government of the country. Headquarters of State Bank of India are based in Mumbai, India. It is one of the large four banks of the country with its service network spread everywhere.
Depending upon the requirement, SBI publishes notification and announces recruitment based on written exam and interview. It has five associate banks they are State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Patiala (SBP), State Bank of Travancore (SBT), State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ) and State Bank of Mysore (SBM).
Every year, State Bank of India invites application for different posts from the aspirants seeking government job in banking and financial service sector. SBI has recently announced the recruitment of candidates for the Post of Clerk and Probationary Officer (PO). The total number of advertised vacancies are 2428.
All the aspirants are advised to visit and collect the information regarding educational requirement, age relaxation, pay scale and much more from our website. All the eligible candidates can apply online by filling the application form on the website of the bank, i.e. www.sbi.co.in.
SBI Recruitment Notification 2016
Department: State Bank of India
Website of the department: www.sbi.co.in
Job Profile: Probationary Officer (P.O.)
Total posts: 2428
Location: Anywhere in India
Category: Central Government Job
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment 2017:
Academic Qualification Required:
- The candidates who are filling the application form of SBI recruitment must be graduated from a recognized or disciplined university.
- The candidates who are pursuing final year can also apply for SBI PO recruitment but are requested to submit their passing certificate on or before 31st August 2016.
- Fake documents used anywhere in application form may lead to a strict action against the candidates.
Specified Age limit:
- The age of the candidates who are applying for the SBI POrecruitment 2016-17 should be more than 21 years and less than 30 years.
- Candidates belong to SC/ST category can take age relaxation of 5 years.
- Candidates belong to OBC group can take age relaxation of 3 years.
- Candidates coming from PWD will get 15 years of upper age limit.
Candidates who are eagerly waiting to get selected in the SBI, PO recruitment, must successfully clear below mention selection stages as set by SBI board:
- Preliminary Exam (Objective type question will be asked)
- Mains Exam (Descriptive plus Objective question paper will be asked)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- The candidates coming from General category are liable to pay Rs.600 as examination fee.
- The candidates are coming from Reserved category are liable to pay Rs.100 as examination fee.
- Selected candidates will receive monthly remuneration of Rs.14500 to Rs.25700 as their salary.
- Phase 1 (Preliminary Exam): the SBI will conduct an online examination for the candidates appearing in Phase 1 that consists of 3 sections of 100 marks in total.The time will be allotted to the candidates is 1 hour.
|Topics||Number of Questions||Marks|
- Phase 2(Mains Exam) –Phase 2 will consist of Objective Tests and Descriptive Test.
|Test||Name of test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|II||Data Analysis & Interpretation||50||50|
|III||General Awareness, Marketing & Computer||50||50|
Dates to be remembered by the candidates:
- The Online Registration for SBI PO recruitment will start from 4th May 2016.
- The last date of online application form for the candidates who are applying for SBI PO recruitment for is 24th May 2016.
- The candidates who have applied for the recruitment are requested to check their Admit Card on the official website i.e. sbi.co.in on 14th June 2016.
- Preliminary selection round will be held on 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th, July 2016.
- The result for preliminary examination will be declared on 18th July 2016.
- After clearing preliminary examination, the call letter for the main exam will be given on 21st July 2016.
- The main examination will be held on 31st July 2016.
- Result for the main examination will be declared on 16th August 2016.
- The candidates are advised to collect their call letters for an interview on 22nd August 2016 from the official website i.e., sbi.co.in.
- The Interview and Group Discussion will be held on 1st September 2016.
- Final Result will be declared on 30th September 2016.
How to fill SBI PO Online Application Form ?
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website of SBI i.e.,sbi.co.in.
- Candidates must click on “SBI PO Recruitment” link and read the instructions carefully.
- After reading instructions, candidates are required to fill the application online by clicking “Apply Online”.
- After filing details carefully, candidates are requested to upload clear imaged of their scanned documents such as passport size colored photographs, signature and pay the application fee.
- Once the candidates are done with the application form, they can click on “Submit.”
- Candidates must download the form and take the printout of their application for future reference.
Education Qualification: Candidate should be the 12th pass for SBI Clerk post and Graduate Pass for SBI PO post.
Age: Candidate should be 18 years old.
Selection Procedure: Firstly apply for SBI Recruitment 2015 form. Then pass the written test. After written exam you need to qualify the interview.
Bank Wise Vacancies:
State Bank of Mysore – 725 Posts
State Bank of Patiala – 1200 Posts
State Bank of Travancore – 1300 Posts
State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur – 1000 Posts
State Bank of Hyderabad – 2200 Posts
State Wise Post:
Karnataka – 1020 Posts
Haryana – 164 Posts
Punjab – 886 Posts
Himachal Pradesh – 100 Posts
Kerala – 966 Posts
Telangana – 1012 Posts
Andra Pradesh – 282 Posts
Maharashtra – 652 Posts
Rajasthan – 830 Posts
For result update, you can log on to www.sbi.co.in and check your result status. When the result is officially declared by State Bank Of India, then you check your results. You need to enter your roll number and date of birth for check your SBI Recruitment 2015 Result.
If you have any query, then you also contact on SBI Registered office in Bangalore. The full address is below.
The DGM & Circle Development Officer,
State Bank of India, Local Head Office,
No. 65, St. Mark’s Road,
For More Please Logon On SBI Official Website.
If you want to know more about State Bank recruitment, then please send your query to email@example.com and we will try to resolve your query. Subscribe our weekly newsletter for getting latest updates on SBI Jobs.