Railway Protection Force is a major part of Indian Railway and plays an important part in safeguarding the passengers, passenger area, and railway commute and railway property that belongs to Indian Railways. This force is called by the name of “RPF” and is the only centralized armed force of police that has the power and capability to do interrogation, arresting and prosecution of criminals.
A lot of candidates seek employment in the government sector, and Indian Railway is one of the biggest departments that opens vacancies in large number every year. Indian Railway has recently announced the recruitment of about 18,000 constables in both Men and Women category. Indian Railways will be recruiting candidates from all over the country and dates of examination are yet to be announced.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post of RPF Constable Examination 2016 by filling online application. Candidates are advised to keep checking the website of Indian Railways to get updates on the further announcement on starting and last dates of application. They can also get the notification through Rozgar/Employment newspaper.
Information of Vacant positions in RPF Constable Recruitment 2016:-
Department – Railway Protection Force
Total vacant posts (in numbers) – 18,000
Position – Constable (Men and Women)
Section – Railway Job
Location – Anywhere in India
Minimum Required Eligibility for Railway Protection Force Constable Examination 2016
To appear in the examination of Railway Protection Force Constable 2016, Indian railway and government have set some specified eligibility for candidates coming from different categories. Given below are the details
Academic qualification required to appear in examination:-
- All the appearing candidates must have qualified their class 10th/high school education from a well-recognized board of state or center.
- For further details and updates on required minimum educational qualifications, candidates are advised to keep checking official notification of the exam.
Procedure of Selection as followed in RPF constable examination 2016:-
Indian Railway Board has set a pattern to recruit candidates for their every departmental post. Candidates have to go through different stages to score marks on the merit of which they get appointed. Following are the steps in RPF Constable Examination 2016 that an applicant will have to clear through:-
- Written examination
- Test of physical efficiency or PET
- Personal Interview
- Age of all the applicants must not be less than 18 years and not be more than 25 years.
- Candidates belonging to different categories such as General, SC, ST or OBC will be provided with age relaxation as prescribed in governmental guidelines and regulations.
Fee : – To be updated soon.
Salary compensation or remunerations: – To be updated soon.
Important dates to be kept acknowledged: –
Official dates to file Online Applications for Railway Protection Force Constable Recruitment 2016 are not yet announced but all the aspirants are requested to keep in touch with our website and official website of the department i.e. Indian Railways. Both the starting dates and closing dates to file the online application for the exam are to be announced very soon.
Procedure need to be followed while making an online application for RPF 2016 Exam: –
All the aspirant who want to apply for the Railway Protection Force examination 2016 are requested to go through all the steps as explained below. These listed steps are helpful in filling an online form for the respected exam.
- Aspirants are requested to visit the official website of the department Indian Railways.
- After visiting the landing page of the website, candidates are requested to search for and click on the link to “RPF Constable Jobs 2016”.
- Here, candidates will be directed to Official Notification Advertisement which they can download and are advised to read thoroughly with care.
- After reading the notification details, candidates can return to the website where they will get a link to apply online.
- On clicking “Apply Online”, candidates will be directed to the application form.
- Now, eligible candidates are requested to fill in their correct details in the application form.
- After filling all the necessary details, candidates can now submit the scanned images of their documents such as the photograph, signature, and others.
- Before submitting the form, candidates are requested to re-check verify all their details.
- After submitting the online application form successfully, candidates can print their acknowledgement for future remarks and references.
All the aspirants are advised to stay in touch with the official website of the department and our website as well to keep themselves updates of upcoming notifications on Railway Protection Force examination 2016. The official website of the department is Indian Railway.