Good news for the candidates who are looking for the latest RBI jobs. Recently the RBI released the upcoming employment recruitment notification for the various positions like Probationary Officer, Specialist Officer, Assistant and other posts on its official website www.rbi.org.in. Huge number of applicants is looking for the recent banking jobs they want to settle their career on this sector. Applicants are waiting for the newest RBI notification can apply for this notification through the online application process. Suitable and interested candidates are applied for this notice through the online application form link on or before the final date at rbi.org.in. Here we have provided all the details of the latest RBI Recruitment 2016 in the below post. Candidates carefully read the eligibility criteria.
RBI is called as the Reserve Bank of India. The Reserve Bank of India is India’s Central Banking institute, which reins the financial strategy of the Indian Rupee. It begins its process on 1 April 1935 through the British Rule in agreement with the supplies of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The innovative split capital was alienated into shares of hundred every completely waged, which were at first possess completely by confidential shareholders. The mains aim of the RBI bank as follows the financial power, overseer and manager of the monetary scheme, director of foreign swap over, subject of money, expansion of position and etc. Recently the bank released official notification for the various positions in the official website. The officials released the recruitment notification for the various post in the official webpage.
Details of RBI Clerk and PO Posts
Name of the Bank: Reserve Bank of India
Official website: www.rbi.org.in
Name of the posts: Assistant, Probationary Officer, SO, Grade B & various others.
Number of the Posts: Different Positions
Name of the Category: Bank, Govt Jobs
Name of the Job Location: All over India
Eligibility Criteria of RBI 2016
Education Qualification :
- Concerned applicants must have finished their 10th/ 12th/ Graduation or its equal from documented board or organization.
- Candidates are complete the Graduation or Degree from the recognised university or college or equivalent course from the familiar institutions. Refer the official notification for the various posts.
Age Limit :
Applicants age limit as applicable per the official notification. The posts wise age limits are varies from one post to another post refer the official notice. Age limitations can valid as per the RBI Rules and Regulations.
Application Fee :
Candidate’s application fee can pay through the details in the official notification. The last date can be given in the official notification.
Pay Scale :
The selected candidates can get the good amount of pay with grand pay and incentives.
Selection process :
The selection for the recruitment can be based in the given process
Written test i.e. Phase I and Phase II
The selected candidates in the written test will be called for the next level of recruitment process. The qualified candidates get placed in to the respective jobs in the particular positions.
Important Dates :
The starting date of the application form: Update soon
Last date of the application form: Update soon
Date of the exam: Inform soon
How to Apply Online at www.rbi.org.in
- First, candidates go the official website of the RBI.
- Read the guidelines book carefully.
- Search for the download link of the Recruitment application form.
- Candidates can enter the required details like given name, date of birth and etc.
- Pay the application form fee on or before the last date.
- Candidates need to download the application in the arranged format.
- Upload the scanned documents like the photograph, signature and necessary details of all the educational documents.
- Check the details in the application form. If any mistakes edit them
- Submit the application form on or before the final date.
- Save the application form for the further level use.
For more information please go to www.rbi.org.in