(Last date : 26 August 2016)
Being recruited in the police is always considered to be a respectful job since the early days. That is why when, there is a new recruitment is being published related to the Police recruitment, each and every youngster rushes to apply for this particular job.
If you have completed your 10+2/ Intermediates or any equivalent education, then you also have the golden chance to be a part of this department.
Here we will help you to get the detailed information about Punjab Police recruitment through which you can easily apply for your desired post online as most people often face difficulties during applying through online mode. So each and every candidate is requested to go through this article thoroughly or else you may fail to learn about the necessary factors to fill up the application form.
Constable recruitment of Punjab Police:
Recently Punjab police department has published an advertisement for Punjab Police Recruitment. It is believed to be a superb opportunity especially for those, who are eagerly seeking for a government job.
Interested candidates should apply for this job as early as possible. They will have to fill up form through online mode with required details and submit the form before the due date of accepting i.e. 21-06-2016.
Now, let’s have a look at the eligibility criteria of this particular recruitment that is surely an essential part to be known properly by every candidate before going further. It will offer you a complete idea whether you are eligible for the post or not.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 details:
- Name of the Organization: Punjab Police department.
- Number of Posts: 7645
- Name of the Post: Constable (Male and female).
- Male Constable: 6252 posts.
- Female Constable: 1164 posts.
- Pay Scale: Rs 10000/- to 34800/-
- Website for applying online: www.punjabpolice.gov.in
- Starting date of applying online: 31-05-2016
- Last date of applying online: 26-06-2016
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Police Posts:
Nationality: Candidates should be a citizen of India.
Educational Qualification: Aspirants who have 10+2 or its equivalent degree from any recognized university or education board are eligible enough to apply for this job.
Age limit: As on 1st January the minimum age for the recruitment of the post of constable (both female and male) should be 18 years and maximum age of the candidate should be 28 years.
Age Relaxation: Candidates who belong to Schedule Castes (SC)/ Schedule Tribes (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) would be entitled to the relaxation in the upper age to an extent of 5 years above.
Ex- Serviceman: Those who belong to the category of ex- servicemen shall be provided relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years above and the number of years of the service.
Physical Standards: Height- 5’3” for the female candidates and 5’7” for the male.
- For General Category: Rs 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC: Rs 100/-
- For Ex- Servicemen: Rs 0/-
Deposit of Application Fees:
The candidates can deposit the application fee by the online mode in the time of filling up the application form.
- Credit/ Debit card payment.
- Net banking and
- Offline payment with the help of Challan:
- Police SAANJH Kendras.
- HDFC Bank
Note: Under any circumstances once deposited application form fees shall not be refunded.
Procedure of Selection:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement
- Written Test
- Merit Basic
Syllabus for the post of constable in Punjab Police Department:
The main subjects that are added in written examination are given below.
- General Knowledge
- Geography and culture
- History of Punjab
How to Apply Online:
- First, log on to Punjab police’s official website www.punjabpolice.gov.in.
- Now candidates will have to search link related to the online application and click on that link. Read carefully all the instructions.
- Now start filling up the application form. Provide all needed information correctly such as Name, Age Limit, Father Name, Educational Qualification, Address etc.
- Upload your Scanned Signature and Photograph and submit.
- After submitting, you will have to take a printout or hard copy of submitted recruitment application form for future references.
Hope this article has given you what you are looking for. Wish you good luck for your coming future examination.
Punjab Police SI & Constable Vacancy Details
Authority : Punjab Police Department
Website : www.punjabpolice.gov.in
No. of Posts : 6435 Police Constable and SI Posts
Mode of Application : Online.
Job Category : State Government Jobs.
Job Location : Punjab.
Vacancy Details :
- Constable (Male) : 4000
- Constable (Female) : 2000
- SI : 435
- For Sub Inspector: Candidates must be a Graduate in any stream from recognized university or board.
- For Constable: Applicants must pass 12th class or equivalent from Punjab school board.
Age Limit for Punjab Police SI Jobs
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
- Physical Test.
- Written Test.
For Sub Inspector : Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4,200/- per month.
For Constable : Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1900/- per month.
|Starting date for filling online application||02.05.2016.|
|Closing date for submission of the online application||30.05.2016.|
For more info, please go to www.punjabpolice.gov.in