Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is generally known as Vyapam(Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal) and is founded in the year 1982. With its headquarters based in Bhopal, MP (India), it serves as the professional board to conduct several examinations to professional courses for the state.
Vyapam is functioning directly under the restraint of Directorate of Technical Education of Madhya Pradesh government. Being a self-credited body of the state government,Vyapam is accounted to be one of the largest bodies in the state to conduct examinations for different professional courses and recruitments for various institutions and government departments. Some of the tests conducted by Vyapam are MP-PMT, Polytechnic Test, BA LLB (Hons.) Entrance Test, Police Recruitment Test, Typing Paper Test, and Auditor to name a few.
Vyapam has recently announced the recruitment of a large number police force from the state in order to increase the strength of the force. In this MP Police Constable Bharti 2016,Vyapam has announced about 14283 positions that will be filled Constables (GD), Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) and Head Constables (Computer). It will be a golden opportunity for the brave and nation loving aspirants from Madhya Pradesh who wish to serve in the state police force and are seeking a job in the same.
To keep themselves updates of every new update and notification on the examination of MP Police Constable Bharti 2016-17, aspirants are requested to keep themselves in touch with the websites of the department i.e. http://www.vyapam.nic.in & http://www.peb.mp.gov.in. Aspirants those are wishing to apply for to the announced vacancies are advised to read the below-detailed information thoroughly so as to ascertain necessary fine points and particulars.
Detailed Information of MP Police Constable Bharti 2016 is given below:
Department: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (Vyapam)
Total Vacancies: 14283 Posts
Location: Madhya Pradesh
Description of Posts: There are various ports to be filled which are column-wise described below:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Vacated Positions|
|02||Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)||50|
|06||Head Constable (Computer)||200|
|07||Constable (Tet Khalasi)||28|
|09||Constable (Water Carrier)||176|
Vyapam has set a particular eligibility for every exam and test conducted under the professional examination board. All the aspiring candidates can apply for the vacant positions only if they do fulfill minimum eligibility as described below:
Aspiring candidates should be of age not less than 18 years and not more than 25 years. Candidates coming from special categories will be provided with the age relaxation in accordance with government defined guidelines.
Candidates applying for MP Police Constable Bharti 2016-17 must have completed their education of class 8th, 10th, and 12th from a recognized institution or board of education. They must have graduated from a recognized university (In case if needed). Candidates can read the official notification of the recruitment advertisement for more details regarding academic qualifications.
Fee for online application
Vyapam board has set a fee structure for candidates coming from different categories which is mentioned as below:
|Paper||Category of the candidate||Fee (Indian Rupees )|
|For One Paper||Reserved||INR 250.00|
|For Two Papers||Reserved||INR 300.00|
Important note for the candidates: Application fee for the examination is non-refundable.
Procedure of Selection:
Candidates who will apply for the respected positions will be selected on the merit of following stages:-
- Written Examination
- Physical Examination
- Trade test
Structure of the pay scale for the post of Police Constable, Head Constable, and Assistant Sub-Inspector:
- Police Constables will get the monetary remuneration of INR. 5,200.00 – INR.20,200.00 as their salary with a grade pay of INR.1,900.00
- Head Constables will get the monetary remuneration of INR. 5,200.00 – INR.20,200.00 as their salary with a grade pay of INR.2,100.00
- Assistant Sub-Inspectors will get the monetary remuneration of INR. 5,200.00 – INR.20,200.00 as their salary with a grade pay of INR.2,400.00
How to fill online application form ?
Every examination is followed by a mode of application,be it online or offline or both,which allow candidates to appear in the examination. There are simple steps explained below which will guide the eligible candidates in making successful online applications for the examination of MP Police Constable recruitment:-
- Eligible candidates are requested to visit the departmental website i.e. http://www.vyapam.nic.in & http://www.peb.mp.gov.in
- After landing on the web page of the site, candidates are now required to look for the recruitment link for “MP Police posts”on the left side of the page.
- Candidates can now click on the link once they identify the correct link to the online application.
- Now, candidates can select the position for which they wish to apply. It will redirect them to the instructions page of the online application.
- Candidates can read the instructions carefully to ascertain everything and can click on the link to make New Application.
- Using correct details and particulars as required to be filled in, candidates can now carefully fill the online form of MP Police jobs.
- More to this, candidates are now requested to upload all the necessary documents such as the photograph, mark sheet and signature in the form of .jpg or JPEG format.
- After verifying and rechecking all the particulars carefully, candidates can now submit their application by clicking on the final link.
- Candidates are requested to print out the acknowledgment or challan of their online application to make payment in the respected nationalized banks. They can keep the receipt of the same for future reference.
Note for candidates: All kind of queries are welcome below in the comment section of our website. Aspiring candidates are free to ask anything and can clear their doubts by sending their questions to our team. Also, they are requested to keep in touch with our website as well as the departmental website to keep themselves updated with all the important notifications concerning the dates and further announcements of the exam.