Military Engineer Services (MES) has recently circulated the official notification for the recruitment of 456 various posts that are available under various categories of the organization such as, Draughtsman, Civil Motor Driver, Supervisor Barrack & Store, Chowkidar, Safaiwala and lots more Posts as given below.
MES is inviting the interested candidates to go through the complete details of the recruitment and then apply for the posts that you are interested and eligible with the help of the below given procedure as soon as possible. Complete details of the official advertisement are given below for each and every post such as qualification required, number in vacancies in each post, pay scale, how to apply and other details. So, interested candidates can refer it and apply for MES to grab this opportunity. If you want any other details apart from the details given here such as written exam syllabus, exam date etc. you can refer the official notification.
MES is accountable for designing, maintenance and construction of all works, airfields, buildings, dock installations, and others along with other accessory services such as military roads, drainage, water and electricity supply, refrigeration, Navy, furniture required by the Army, Air Force and Coast Guard in India. It is one of biggest construction as well as maintenance agencies of India.
Read also : Apply for UPSC Jobs in 2016
Details of MES Notification for 4576 Posts 2016
Name of the Organization: Military Engineer Services (MES)
Category: Government Job
Post Name: Various Posts
Total No. of Post: 456 Posts
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Assistant Draughtsman: 100 posts
- Supervisor: 78 posts
- Civil Motor Driver: 79 posts
- Chowkidar: 77 posts
- Safaiwala: 43 posts
- Chowkidar (Khansma): 35 posts
- Meter Reader: 17 posts
- Caneman: 17 posts
Education Qualification Required for MES Jobs
- For Assistant Draughtsman – The candidates should have Minimum of 02 years Certificate / Diploma in Draftsman (Civil Engineering) from any recognized Institute.
- For Supervisor Barrack and Store – In order to eligible for this post, the candidates should have degree in any branch if possible in diploma with Material Management or else 03 years of Diploma in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical engineering from any recognized Institute or university.
- For Civil Motor Driver / CMD (OG) – The candidates applying for this post must have matriculation (10th pass) or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or University along with a valid civil driving license for all type of vehicles from Government of State.
- For Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Chowkidar (Khansama), Caneman – Candidates applying for this post need to have minimum 10th class pass from recognized board or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Board.
- For Meter Reader – Candidates who wants to apply for Meter Reader posts should pass at least 12th class exams or should have equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or University.
All the candidates applying for various posts of this recruitment must have the age in between 18 to 27 years as on 28th September 2015. For post wise age limit details completely, you can refer the official notification.
The candidates selected for these posts will be given a pay scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs 20,200/- as the monthly grade pay. For complete details of pay scale you can also refer the official notification of the recruitment.
The candidates who have applied for this recruitment need to undergo the selection process which includes written test and later personal interview if qualified in the written exam.
How to Apply for MES Recruitment Group C and Group D Posts 2015-16?
Eligible as well as interested candidates who are willing to apply need to download the prescribed application form for MES Group C and Group D posts 2015-16 by from the official website www.mes.gov.in or from the direct link given below which is in PDF format attached along with notification. Now fill the application form clearly in all respect and affix the application with self-attested passport size photograph and send it with self-addressed envelopes of size 28 x 12 cms with postal stamps of Rs.60/- along with self-attested photocopies of all your educational certificates, caste certificate and other necessary documents to the respective application address given in the notification or advertisement.