Hi everyone, Indian railway is going to recruit for 60,000 posts in Railway Recruitment 2015-16 batch. So if you are very interested in railway jobs then you have a great opportunity at this time. Indian railway has recently announced that they need 60,000 candidates in 2016 for various posts. So please don’t miss this opportunity and get a job in indian railway.
Today in this article we are writing all details in very deep related to railway job interested candidates. We suggest you please read the full article very carefully and then apply for the job which is suitable for you. If you have other questions which we are not explaining in this article then you can ask your questions through the comment section below the article.
Post Details :
Name of organisation : Indian Railway
Post Name : Post for Group C & Group D
Numbers Of Post : 60,000
Education Qualification :
Interested candidates must have minimum qualification of 10th and 12th class. If you have not a degree of 12th class then you are not able to apply for any job in indian railway recruitment 2015. But if you have a graduation, b.tech degree then you can apply for the job on higher post. There are also some high post vacancies in indian railway so this is very good chance for degree holders. If you are pursuing any degree then you can also apply for the job in railway on the basis of your last education.
Selection Procedure :
According to the comments of our readers we noticed that selection procedure of railway recruitment 2015-16 is little bit tight. But if you have a dedication of hard work and you have good knowledge then nothing is hard for you. Firstly you need to give a written test for railway jobs. If you get good marks in the written test then you need to proceed for the interview. But if you not pass the written test then you will be out from the selection procedure.
When it comes to the interview of indian railway then many candidates are also not able to clear the interview. So please be prepared for the interview after clearing the written test of indian railway recruitment 2015. As we all know the competition is little bit high for the government jobs in india so please do hard work for your job.
How To Apply
As per our past experience we know that many candidates don’t know that how to apply for the railway jobs. So we are writing a steps to steps guide for our readers on applying for the post. We hope this guide is very useful for you. You can also ask your queries by commenting below.
- Go to official website of indian railway indianrailways.gov.in
- Then select for the post in which you are interested.
- Please read all notification on that post before applying.
- When you are reading the post then you will find steps to steps guide and details of that particular post.
- Please get in touch with indian railway for latest updates on that post.
- If you have any questions on that post then please ask your questions to railway supporter and you can also ask your question on our website. We will try our best to answer your question.
We suggest you if you never apply for the railway job form then please go to the nearest cyber cafe for apply the form. Because many candidates do mistake at first time. So please first see how they can apply for the form and then try from your end.
More Points To Remember For Railway Jobs
- Please follow only official website for indian railway for any post.
- Check your internet connection when you are applying for the post.
- If you find any unknown field in the form then please read the F.A.Q page for the help.
- You can also take help in the railway recruitment 2015-16 from the indian railway contact page.
- If you get an error on indian railway website like site is not opening properly or any other then please wait for some time to resolve the error.
- Always take a printout for your all posts.
- Keep your registration details in safe.
We hope we clear your all doubts related to indian railway jobs but if you still have any doubts then please send an email to us. You can also subscribe our newsletter for get latest updates on railway jobs. Please bookmark this webpage in your browser for future reference.