Income Tax Department is a Central Government agency involved in collecting the tax on various transactions and income from people of India. It was established in the year 1922 when India was under the rule of British Empire.
This department is operational under the Ministry of Finance and Revenue Department. The key responsibility of the department is to manage direct taxation acts. The official website of Income Tax Department is www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
Every year, Income Tax Department announces job opportunities for the aspirants who are seeking jobs in government sectors. Income Tax Department is a centrally governed department where everyone wants to work. Working with Income Tax Department also meant a ‘White Collar Jobs it is a respected department. This department recruits the candidate on the basis of his/her performance in written examination and personal interview.
Income Tax Notification 2016:
Income Tax Department has declared the invitation of applications for different posts from eligible candidates who are seeking their carrier in this department. This department has declared a heavy recruitment of approximately 20750 posts in different departments.
Recruitment will be for the posts of Executive Assistants, Group “C”, Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax Officer, AO Cadre, TA Steno Grade-II, PS cadre, and LDC. Eligible candidates can obtain all the available information from the official website of Income Tax Department i.e., www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
Updates regarding Income Tax
It is known to all of us that all the transactions concerning finance and closing is done in the month of March, that is why it is called the financial month. In this month, everyone starts filing income tax return (ITRs), and thus, the department is busy in handling such work.
It is a big liability to the department as it generates revenue for the whole nation. After the month of the March, new recruitments’ notifications are announced because of the availability of less work in the month of April. And so, aspiring candidates are requested to be prepared for the opportunity as the department will soon be announcing recruitment dates.
Income Tax Recruitment 2016 Details:
- Department: Income Tax Department
- Category: Government Jobs
- Placement: India
- Vacancies: 20750 Posts (Approx.)
Posts to be filled:
- AO Cadre
- Executive Assistants
- Group “C”
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Income Tax Officer
- Notice Server/ LDC/Driver
- PS cadre
- TA/ Steno Grade-II/Driver
The eligibility criteria for the requirement:
- Eligible applicants must have Bachelor’s degree in relevant streams such as Mathematics/ Statistics/ Science from recognized/approved board or university or institution.
- Candidates must have typing speed of 15 wpm in Hindi and 20 wpm in English
- To know further details, candidates are requested to refer the official website of the department –incometaxindia.gov.in.
- The age of the candidates must not be less than 18 years and not be more than 35 years.
- Relaxation benefits will be given to the candidates as per Central Government regulations.
Fee for Application:
- The fee will be charged from candidates according to different their different categories.
- Candidates are requested to visit the website for further details.
Salary Structure (per month):
- To know about pay scale, candidates are requested to refer official advertisement.
Process of Selection:
Only eligible applicants will be selected after they qualify in following stages:-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to fill Online IT Department Application Form 2016?
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website of Income Tax Department i.e. incometaxindia.gov.in.
- After visiting the official website, candidates are requested to click on “Career” tab in website.
- To collect the relevant information, candidates must click on the “Notification” link.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- If eligible, candidates can now click on “Apply Online” link.
- Candidates are requested to provide correct information in prescribed application form.
- Candidates must upload their clear and scanned the passport size colour photograph, signature, and other necessary documents carefully.
- After verifying the details carefully, candidates can click on “Submit” button.
- Candidates are requested to take out the print of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates for the Candidates:
- Starting date to apply online: To be announced later.
- Last date to apply online: To be announced later.
- Download IT Department Job Notification 2016 from incometaxindia.gov.in
- Apply online for Income Tax Recruitment 2016
The readers can bookmark this page for saying updated on further announcements made by Income Tax Department. Our team of experts regularly update the details about new notifications in recruitment sector where aspirants can get all the relevant information for the candidates such as exam pattern, syllabus, admit cards and much more.