As we all know HTET Admit Card, Roll Number has been released for haryana teacher eligibility test. The test is conducted by the haryana board of secondary education. If you are already applied for the test then you can easily download your Htet Admit Card 2015 from the www.htet.nic.in. The examination venue allotted to each candidate is also printed on the admit card. So you can easily view your examination center on your roll number.
Htet August Admit Card 2015 will be available on www.htet.nic.in from 18 august. Please log on the official website of htet to take your admit card. If you don’t know how to download the htet admit card 2015 then don’t worry, in this article we are writing steps to steps guide for you. Please follow our below steps and take a print of your htet admit card. If you facing any problem then please comment on this article we will definitely solve your query.
How To Download HTET Admit Card Roll Number 2015-16
1. Please log on htet official website www.htet.nic.in
2. Click on the download admit card link.
3. Please enter your registration number and date of birth in the column.
4. Now complete the word verification box.
5. Click on download admit card button.
6. your admit card will be downloaded on your computer. Please take a printout of your admit card.
Best wishes for your exam from us.
If you are facing any problem with your htet admit card then please contact with the htet department. We are writing all contact information below for you. You can contact through phone number, email and fax.
Contact Number is : 01664-254646,01664-254309
Fax is: 01664-241611
Important links for download htet admit card 2015-16
Important points to remember
- After taking print out of HTET Roll No./Admit Card, go through the particulars etc. and if any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate, the candidate should immediately contact the Special Examination Branch of the Board.
- The exact place and name of the centre for the test shall be mentioned on the HTET admit card.
- All questions except those concerning language subjects, will be bilingual i.e. Hindi and English.
- Validity Period of HTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be five years from the date of issue of qualifying certificate.
- Admit cards will not be sent by post. Candidates have to download them from official website at direct link given above.
You can also subscribe our newsletter for get latest updates on htet notification and admit cards. So please subscribe our newsletter and get in touch with us. If you have any suggestions related to our website then don’t hesitate to compose a mail for us.