Here is the good news for the candidates who are looking are Haryana jobs, HSSPP Recruitment 2016 published. Aspirants who are waiting for newest govt jobs in Haryana can read the published HSSPP Haryana Jobs notice 2016. The official web portal of HSSSPP has provided the necessary particulars connected to the Computer Instructor vacancies. The Department released the huge number of vacant positions nearly about 6672 at official web site. Eligible and suitable candidates are applied through online application form through online method. Candidates who are waiting for latest Computer instructor jobs can use this chance by online registration. The final date for the HPPSC Instructor is the 8th April 2016. Here we provided all the particulars like age limit, pay scale and selection process etc. in the below post.
HSSPP is called as the Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad. It is providing teaching in the culture registered below Societies Registration Act, 1860. It is a qualified word which is dependable for executing Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) in the state of Haryana. HSSPP is normally below the domination of the state government and assists in attaining the Universalization of Elementary Education (UEE) in a period bound method. HSSPP is a govt association, which is well-known for serving the poor and gifted persons in providing excellence of teaching for the students. Freshly it is released the HSSPP recruitment 2016 through advert. The advert was issued in the official web portal of the HSSPP i.e. www.hsspp.in. For the published the govt jobs it added 6672 posts in the Department of School Education Haryana. Candidates who are concerned in having the most recent govt jobs can apply for the given employment in online. Candidates go through the below post to get the full details of the HSSPP recruitment in 2016 year.
Details of the HSSPP Latest Jobs
Name of the Organisation: Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad
Name of the Posts: Computer Instructor
Number of the Posts: 6672
Official website: www.hsspp.in
Name of the Category: Govt Jobs 2016
Job Location: Haryana
Name of the type: Recruitment
Post wise Details
- Total Vacancies: 6672
- Computer Instructor: 3336
- Junior Computer Instructor: 3336
Educational Qualification (For Computer Instructor )
- Candidates should have complete 10th or matriculation with Hindi or Sanskrit subject or 12th or intermediate as Hindi subject.
- Separately from this those who have passed the B.Sc in computer science with least 60% marks and having work practice of a year can also register as well.
- They should have degree of BCA with minimum grades or above and at slightest one year Computer Teaching Experience.
- Candidate has A Level DOEACC qualified choice with minimum grades or above and at least 1 year Computer education knowledge.
- Applicants can have Graduation in any stream with minimum grades or above with APGDCA/ PGDCA and at least 1 year Computer education knowledge.
Educational Qualification ( For Junior Computer Instructor )
- Candidates have qualified in Matric or 10th with Hindi or Sanskrit subject or equivalent degree with Hindi as one of the topic.
- And applicants have least education qualification as DOEACC 0 stage course or l.T.l. in applicable branch.
In respect of claim of experience, the applicant will surrender following official documents to hold up the experience certificate document
- Appointment Letter.
- Bank Statement as evidence of receipt of salary in his/her account from his/her employer.
- Only vouchers for receipt of payment of salary are not acceptable.
- Form 26A5 of Income Tax Department showing assumption by the employer.
- P.F. Statement linking deposit of PF by your employer.
Candidates are willing to register should have the minimum age limit is between 18 to 42 years at the time of ending of online application process.
For the reserved candidates the upper age limit is appropriate as per the rules and regulations of the HSSPP.
The selected candidates will get the following amount of the pay are given in below
- For Computer Instructor: Consolidated salary of Rs. 13,350/- per month.
- For Junior Computer Instructor: : Consolidated salary of Rs. 9000/- per month
- Application fees (non-refundable) should pay Rs.1000/- with Bank Charges for General, BC and
- Other categories applicants should pay Rs. 500/- with Bank charges for Female/SC applicants of Haryana state will be payable online.
The selection of the candidates can be based on the performance of the candidates in the written test and personal interview.
- Written examination including of objective type questions will be performed.
- The period of the paper will be two hours.
- A applicant shall only be considered for selection, if he scores additional than 50% marks in the written exam for GEN/BC/Others Categories and 45% f or SC group.
How to apply?
Candidates can go to the official website of the HSSPP. Enter the required details correctly and upload official documents on or before the last date.
Beginning of application form: 22nd March 2016 starts from 10.00am
Final date to apply for submitting of application form: 08th April 2016 till 5.00pm
Closing date of fee deposit: 12th April 2016
If any doubts applicant can call at 0172-6619063 or 0172- 6619064 on all working days from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.