Haryana Staff Selection Commission (www.hssc.gov.in) – HSSC is the Govt body that functions over employment in Haryana state for various Govt affiliated organizations and services. Annually HSSC is going to release notifications for various posts and conducts the exams for applicants for selecting them into announced positions. The selection of man power will be done based on their skills and qualification. HSSC also announces various informative details like DOB, Qualification, Selection process, application fee, application process, pay scale, dates to apply, important links to apply and for queries etc information will be revealed by Haryana SSC while at the time of notification release. Candidates aspiring to grab Govt jobs in Haryana can check the HSSC website, http://www.hssc.gov.in/ for new notifications by the authorities.
Post details of hssc
Haryana SSC is going to recruit the eligible personnel for various g Government Department offices, Boards & Corporations, Zila Parishad, Panchayat Samiti, Town Improvement, Local Bodies and Cooperative Institutes. Candidates those who are desperately looking to join govt jobs in Haryana can check the HSSC website (http://www.hssc.gov.in) on a frequent basis for latest information. Haryana SSC places the notification for latest job openings in their website and also advertises in news paper in Hindi and English languages. Hence candidates must aware to grab the opportunity at right time.
HSSC Recruitment Notification and Selection Process
Exam Pattern :
Haryana SSC also provides the syllabus and exam pattern along with the notification. HSSC is going to select the candidates by written test and interview. Hence all candidates those who are applying for particular posts can also check the syllabus and exam patter from the HSSC Notification or from HSSC website.
Selection Process :
A candidate having the prescribed educational qualification is not only enough to get job is HSSC. The candidates also need to qualify in the written examination to get selected for Interview round. The authority will take the final decision to shortlist the candidates. Not only written test and interview some of the posts also will be having skill test. The selection process for each post will be specified clearly in Job notification of HSSC. Hence all the candidates can clearly check the details from notification.
- Candidates belongs to General/BC/SC/ST/ESM/DESM Categories can apply for all posts announced by HSSC.
- In case of Offline application candidates have to fill the application form with their own hand writing and send along with all requisite document copies through register post.
- Candidates are instructions to fill all the columns in application form with neat hand writing and without mistakes.
- Minimum educational qualification to apply for HSSC Jobs is candidates must have a minimum qualification of Matriculation / Equivalent.
- The applicants are instructed to attach Xerox copy of essential qualification certificates/diploma/degree with the application form.
- Candidates also have to attach copies of Eligibility Certificate in case of DESM and Sports Gradation Certificate in case of Outstanding Sports Person category and PHC Certificate from the Competent Authority.
- Few of the Educational boards were not considered by the authority. If the candidates are holding any degree / diploma from such board, the applications will be rejected by the Haryana SSC authorities.
Age Relaxation :
- In the case of SC/BC/PHC candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable as per Haryana Govt.
- For Ex-servicemen candidates relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of legally separated woman, divorcee, widow, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be up to 45 years as per Government instructions.
Reservation of posts :
- Reservation of posts will be as per Haryana Government Rules.
- For Disabled ESM/Dependent of Killed/ Disabled in action reservation will be as per Haryana Govt.
The reservation for ESM will be utilized in the order given below:
- Disabled ex-servicemen with disability between 20% to 50%
- Up to two dependents of Service personnel killed/disabled beyond 50%
- Other ex-servicemen
HSSC Fee Structure and Mode of Payment:
Candidates can check the fee details from the notification. Certain amount of fee mentioned in notification must be paid by candidates to Haryana Govt. Treasury under the Head “0051-H.P.S.C.-(103)-Staff Selection Commission, Haryana-Application fee and other receipts.”
No concession of fee is admissible to SC/BC/PHC applicants of other States.
- The ESM candidates of Haryana State are exempted from payment of Fee
- General, SC or BC candidates need to pay the fee as mention in notification
- Fee sent in the form of Bank Draft or Money Order or Cash will not be accepted.
- Candidates residing outside Haryana and Chandigarh can send the fee in the form of Indian Postal Orders which should be made payable to the Secretary, Haryana Staff Selection Commission at Panchkula.
- Treasury challans / Postal Orders purchased before the publication of this advertisement and after the closing date will not be accepted.
- Fee once sent with the application form is neither transferable nor refundable/adjustable.
For all updates about HSSC recruitment please go to recruitment section by clicking here.
If you need more details about HSSC recruitment 2016 then please log on at the official website i.e www.hssc.gov.in. You can easily get all latest information on HSSC jobs by subscribing our newsletter. If you have any questions related to Haryana staff selection commission board then please ask in the comment section.