Employee’s State Insurance Corporation under department of Ministry of Labour and Empowerment Government of India has newly published the employment recruitment notification for the various posts of Sr. Residents, Clerk, Upper Division Clerk, Multi Taking Staff, and Stenographer and Paramedical vacancies for filling various vacancies. The department released the notification for 1965 posts on its official website www.esic.nic.in. All the qualified and eligible applicants have to fill the application form on online available at web portal or in direct link provided below.
About ESIC :
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation is the government department that offered medical insurance to the workers. Candidates who are doing the occupation with fewer than 15000 gross salaries they all can obtain advantages of ESIC. They are provided that medical services or in other words, we can say you can call at the department if you are not well or affliction from any sickness. To any major private hospital the organisation will given that any medicine or medicinal management if necessary and if you are suffering from important diseases.
If they don’t have sufficiently updated equipment and move to you any main good hospital. There is also another advantage the private hospital the medical treatment is very costly at that time you don’t pay a single pay the organisation will reimburse for your all medical costs. Many of the applicants from private division aspiration to wrap in ESIC, but they not enclosed if they have additional salary as declared in ESIC Slab.
Employee State Insurance Corporation Post details :
Name of the organization: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation
Post Name: Stenographer, Multi Tasking Staff, Paramedical and Upper Division Clerk
Official website: www.esic.nic.in
Lob Locations: Anywhere in India
Job category: Central Government jobs 2016
Total Post: 1965 vacancies
State Wise Vacancy Details
|S. No||Name of the region||Number of posts|
|14||Jammu Kashmir ESIC||14|
Application process: Online Mode
- For Stenographer: Applicant must have concluded their intermediate or 12th class from documented board and also must have speed of 80 WPM in English or Hindi Language.
- For UDC: Eligible aspirants must have finished their bachelor’s degree in necessary branch from familiar university or institute and must have essential information of computer.
- For MTS: Candidates must have at slightest succeed in 10th or matriculation from standard board.
- For Stenographer: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years.
- For UDC: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years.
- For MTS: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years.
Age relaxation will be appropriate as per rules of central government.
For General or OBC category candidates pay Rs. 300/-
For SC or ST or PWD or Ex-serviceman or Female or ESIC applicants no fee will be charged.
Typing test (for steno posts)
Pay scale: The applicants will payment per month up to Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2400/- for Stenographer and Upper division clerk and for MTS Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay of Rs.1800/-.
How to Apply ESIC employment recruitment 2016 ?
- Go to official website of ESIC.
- On main page clack on recent recruitment slab
- Now click on Notification of ESIC 2016
- Now go to online application from link.
- Check all the given information correctly for preferred posts.
- Fill the application form with all accurate and necessitate info
- You can upload the scanned copy of photograph, signature and relevant educational documents
- Submit the from n before of the last date
- Take print out for further use
Syllabus and Exam Pattern
For all the applicants the employment board will take the written exam as the main division of selection procedure. The written exam will contains of multiple choice types. For Stenographer vacancy, the query paper will put on General English and General Awareness. Every paper will consist of 100 questions.
The entire marks of the Computer Skill Test should be of fifty marks with thirty minutes with instance span for concluding all the 3 divisions. For UDC and MTS posts the queries will be place on Numerical Ability, English, General Awareness and General Intelligence. For this also it contains of fifty solutions. The ESIC hall ticket is issued for the written examination on its official website. After the successful completion of exam the organisation releases the ESIC results on the same web portal.