Good news to all the graduates who are trying to enter into the defence field. Now it’s your turn to get into the defence field with your technical knowledge and skills. The good news is that the DRDO (defence research and development organization) has released the notification for the posts of scientist B and engineers B for the year 2016. 163 posts were vacant for this year. This was the recent employment news from DRDO and all the people who completed their graduation in science and technical field are eligible for this job.
All the graduates are eligible for these posts but these selections are interlinked with GATE (graduate aptitude test in engineering) exam. The selection will be based on the score secured in the 2016 GATE exam. All the interested candidates can apply for DRDO posts in scientist B and engineers B field by filling up the online application form. The clear details about theses posts, organization and details about online application form will be shown below.
What is DRDO ?
DRDO means defence research and development organization, it’s an Indian republic agency. New Delhi is the head quarters for DRDO. Its main cause is to develop the technology in the Indian military force and these DRDO candidates will work for the defence to improve the technical skills and to safe guard the technical aspects of Indian army. The merger of the Technical Development Establishment and production, Directorate of Technical Development and with the Defense Science Organization established DRDO in the year 1958.
This DRDO consists of many fields like electronics, aeronautics, missiles, life sciences, materials, armaments, naval systems and land combat engineering. DRDO takes up many projects and ideas for the development of defence in technical field and almost all projects that were taken up were considerably got successes. According to DRDO it was consists of 52 laboratories for the development of defence in the science and technology field. It is under the control of Ministry of Defence, Government of India. DRDO is the main source for our Indian defence field for the development of technology. DRDO plays a key role in defence field.
Organization name: Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC), Defence Research and Development Organization
Vacant posts: 163
Name of Posts: Scientist & Engineer B in ADA Posts
Location: All over India.
Process For Filling Online Form
- Open the official website i.e. www.drdo.gov.in
- In the page check out for the post that you wish for.
- Then download the official notification and manual details of the post.
- After reading it carefully fill the form as they instructed.
- Submit the required certificates that they asked to submit.
- Then submit your form before the due date.
- After the due date no form will be taken up.
Crucial dates for candidates
- 20th march, 2016 is the starting date for submission of online forms.
- 10th April, 2016 is the last date for submission of online forms.
- Personal interview date may 2016 (particular date is not mentioned).
Age limit and educational qualifications
- As on 10th April, 2016 the age limit should be below 28.
- Age limited will be applicable according to government norms.
- Candidates must have completed their graduation from a recognized university
Application fee and salary for job
- General and OBC candidates should pay 100 /- for the application and its free for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Pay scale is not mentioned in notification
I hope you are clear with all the details about the job and I wish all the best for the people who are trying for the job.