Hi everyone, if you applied for your eAadhar card before some months and didn’t receive at your home address till now then you can download your eaadhar card from the official website of UIDAI. Today we are writing this article for eaadhar card owners only.
If you don’t need of eaadhar then please move to next article. We are writing 5 simple steps below to download your eaadhar card from eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. If you follow these steps carefully, then you can download your card within 5 minutes only.
Now a day’s eAadhar Card is the most important identity proof required for all the residents of India. It is said to be a universal identification proof for the citizens of India. Soon in future, this card would be the only major identification proof for you that can help you avail all the government subsidies, making transactions and for many other purposes.
So in such cases, it is necessary for you to make sure that all the details that are given in the eAadhar Card are correct. Also, if you want to make changes, you can do it at the earliest and make sure everything is perfect.
Things you need to download your eAadhar card:
- Aadhar no/Enrollment number
- Full name
- Area Pincode
- Registered mobile number in working mode
Note : Your registered mobile is switched on and working properly. You will receive and OTP ( one-time password ) on your registered mobile for verification.
Download Your eAadhar Card
- Go to official website i.e eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in .
- Now enter your Enrollment number / Aadhar number in the box.
- Enter your full name, pin code, mobile number in the box and click on “Get one-time password” button.
- You will receive and OTP on your registered mobile number, please enter OTP in the box and click on “Validate and download” button.
- Your eAadhar card will be downloaded on your computer.
If you have any queries related to eAadhar card download, then please comment on this post. We will try our best to resolve your query.