Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) has recently released this notification under the advertisement number of 01/2016. DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 employment notification has published recently in the month of January. This department released the notification for 282 posts to fill up the Executive, MTS, Assistant Manager and other different vacancies. Applicants who are looking for the Central Jobs in Government sector can apply for this notification under DFCCIL 2016.
The application form in online will be accessible on the official website i.e. www.dfccil.gov.in, the candidates can applied on or before of final date. Suitable and eligible candidates who are interested in latest engineer jobs of 2016 can apply for these junior executive posts. For more details about the recruitment notification can check the official website. The suitable applicants can applied for these posts through official website on before of 19th February 2016. Here we mentioned in below all the details regarding of these notification like number of posts, educational qualification, age limit and etc.
DFCCIL is also recognized as Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India. It was established in 2006 year. The major Head quarters were positioned in New Delhi. It workings under the ministry of railways and has been scheduled as a company under the Companies Act 1956. The major purpose of this association is to take on preparation, expansion and recruitment of monetary possessions. This year also the DFCCIL has published the notification for intake of employment through different post in Junior Executive for 282 vacancies. This is the best chance for the applicants who are looking for jobs in Delhi state can use the opportunity for applying of posts of Junior Executive, Assistant Manager, and Multi-tasking Staff (MTS) posts.
Post Details :
Organization Name: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited.
Official Website: www.dfccil.gov.in
Post Name: Junior Executive, Assistant Manager and Multi Tasking Staff and other
No of posts: 282
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Num of posts|
|1||Assistant Manager (Signal & Telecommunication)||04|
|2||Assistant Manager (Electrical)||05|
|3||Assistant Manager (HR)||02|
|4||Assistant Manager (Optg.)||01|
|7||Executive (Signal and Telecommunication)||29|
|8||Executive (Station Master & Controller)||14|
|9||Junior Executive (Grade III)/ Civil (Artisan)||18|
|10||Junior Executive (Grade III)/ Electrical||10|
|11||Multi Tasking Staff (Grade -IV) (Civil)/ Trackman||18|
|12||Multi Tasking Staff (Grade-IV) (Operating)||87|
|13||Multi Tasking Staff (Grade -IV) (Electrical)||07|
|14||Multi Tasking Staff (Grade -IV) (S&T)||05|
Asst Manager: Applicants must have done Degree in Microprocessor/ TV Engineering/ Fiber Optic Communication/ Telecommunication/ Communication or equal with 3years’ Post requirement knowledge.
Executive: Aspirants must have finished Diploma (3 years) in Civil Engg/ Civil Engg. (Transportation)/ Civil Engg. (Construction Technology)/ Civil Engg. (Public Health)/ Civil Engg. (Water Resource) or corresponding with minimum 60% marks.
Junior Executive: Candidates must have passed Matriculation and finished course of Act Apprenticeship/ITI accepted by SCVT/NCVT in the applicable trade.
MTS: ITI or National Apprenticeship credential (NAC) arranged by NCVT with at slightest 60% marks in total in ITI or NAC.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Examination Centres: Chennai, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Nagpur and Bhopal.
- Physical Efficiency test.
- Computer Based Test (CBT).
Important Dates of Exam:
- Opening date for filling online application form: 30/01/2016.
- Concluding date for Step-1 online register: 13/02/2016.
- Final date for fee payment: 16/02/2016.
- Closing date for Step-2 online register 19/02/2016.
- Computer Based Test Date: 5th March,2016 and 6th March, 2016
Application Fee: Applicants must pay the application fee through the bank receipt of ay stream of State Bank of India only. The application fee for different category is mention below.
- AM (UR/OBC): Rs. 1,000/-.
- Executive (UR/OBC): Rs. 900/-.
- Executive (UR/OBC): Rs. 700/-.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)(UR/OBC): Rs. 500/-.
- For Unreserved and Ex-Servicemen candidates: No fee
- Asst Manager: Rs. 24900/- to Rs. 50500/- per month.
- Executive: Rs. 12,600/- to Rs. 32,500/- per month.
- Junior Executive: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- MTS: Rs. 6,000/- to Rs. 12,000/- per month.
How to Apply online ?
- Go to the link provided in below or certified website.
- Tick on start button for step 1 registration
- Fill the form in the prescribed format
- Make fee payment through bank
- Upload the Scanned copies of documents, Photograph and Signature.
- Surrender the form
- Take a printout for future use.