CRPF – Central Reserve Police Force is the largest Armed Police Force of Central government. Working under the sponsorship of Ministry of Home Affairs of Indian Government, Central Reserve Police Force was established on 27 July 1939.
The primary function of CRPF is to counter the insurrection and disobedience and to maintain law and order in different territories of the country. It serves as security providers to VIPs during elections and to safeguard the important establishments. Presently this largest armed police force of India has 230 battalions and other major bodies with 325,000 active personnel and is accounted to be the biggest paramilitary force in the country.
Central Reserved Police Force announces the recruitment of candidates for various posts from time to time ranging to their requirements. Recently, CRPF has announced the recruitment of 686 Head Constables in the year 2016. This recruitment is open for aspirants with minimum education qualification of 10+2 (Intermediate) qualified from a recognized board.
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for announcements from the country’s largest paramilitary forces are requested to keep in touch with the department’s website i.e. www.crpf.nic.in or www.crpf.gov.in to keep themselves updated with further announcements. Also, candidates looking for the CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2016 are advised to read the below-given information thoroughly so that they do not miss anything important concerning the examination.
Detailed information of CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2016:
Department: Central Reserved Police Force
Respected post to be filled: Head Constable (Ministerial)
Total vacancies: 686
Eligibility requirement to appear in CRPF Head Constable examination
There is a minimum qualification required to make application to any post that has been set up by the selection board of Central Reserved Police Force. Candidates who want to apply for CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2016 are needed to fulfill some eligibility that will make their way to CRPF and is mentioned below:-
Academic eligibility required:
- Candidates seeking application in CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2016 examination must have passed 10+2 or equivalent education from a recognized institution or board of the state or center.
- All the candidates applying for the post of head constables must possess knowledge of computer with good typing speed.
- Aspiring candidates are requested to keep visiting the official website of the department i.e. crpf.nic.in or www.crpf.gov.in to know about further notifications about educational qualification.
Fee to file online application:-
There are no fees yet updated on the official website of the department and job advertisement. Candidates are requested to stay in touch with the official website of the department i.e. www.crpf.nic.in or www.crpf.gov.inand Rojgar Newspaper.
- Candidates applying for the post of Head Constable should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years of age.
- Candidates are coming from different communities such as SC, ST or OBC will be given with the specific age relaxation as per the rules of the Indian government.
Pay scale as structured for the post of Head Constable:-
Eligible candidates, those will make it successful to get selected, will be given with the remuneration of INR.5200 – INR.20200 followed by a grade pay of INR.2400 as their salary.
Steps that candidates are requested to follow while making an online application to CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2016:
Each online application is followed by a series of steps that a candidate is needed to follow so as to fill his/her application successfully. Here, we are enlisting the necessary steps that an eligible candidate can use to make an online application for CRPF jobs. Given below are the steps:
- Initially, eligible candidates are requested to visit any of the two official websites of Central Reserved Police Force i.e. crpf.nic.in or www.crpf.gov.in.
- After landing on the web page of the website, candidates are requested to look for and click on the notification link of “CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2016”.
- Now candidate will be redirected to the instruction section of the application page from where they can download the official notification advertisement. Candidates are advised to read the notification and instructions with attention.
- After reading the information as detailed in notification advertisement, candidates can return to the website, where they fill find an option to make an online application to the exam.
- Now candidates can fill the online application for CRPF Recruitment carefully with correct information.
- Candidates are requested to upload the scanned images of their documents such as photographs, mark sheets of 10, 10+2, signatures, caste certificate or birth certificate, whichever required after filling the form.
- After filling all the details and uploading all the documents, candidates are advised to re-check everything to ascertain details after which they can submit the application.
- For future references, candidates can take the print of the form or acknowledgment out after the successful submission of the same.
Contact Address of the department:
The contact address of the department is given below where candidates can contact or make offline application for the exam in case if they are provided with the option to do so. Candidates can also communicate to the below-mentioned address even in case if they need any inquiry or information from the department.
DIGP (Estt), Directorate General,
New Delhi – 110072
Important note for the candidates: all the aspiring candidates are advised to bookmark the website of the department as well as ours so they may not miss any important notification concerning the dates and further announcements of the exam. Also, aspirants’ queries are welcome in the comment section below. Our assistant team will be glad to help them out.