If you need some condolence and sympathy messages then this article is very useful for you. Today we are writing some condolence messages on our website for our readers. You can use these messages in any bad situation. We know that situation is very critical for everyone when some beloved once leaves you. We are writing condolence messages in hindi language on our website because its better if you send condolence sms in hindi to anyone.
Condolence SMS In Hindi Language
1. We would like to express our sincere
condolences to you and your family.
2. Words cannot express my sadness.
May the comfort of God help you
through this difficult time.
3. Wishing you peace to bring comfort,
courage to face the days ahead and
loving memories to forever hold in your hearts.
4. The best way 2 remember someone
it to do it with a smile on Ur face.
You will not B able to do it soon but
at least try and this will make the soul
of D one who has gone happy.
5. We will pray for U and your family. GoD has a reaZon 2 all that he does,
may be this time he decided for your mom so that she can take rest however,
she will always B a part of our thoughts and will B cherished in our heart.
6. As U comprehend this profound loss,
let yourself cry knowing each tear iZ
a note of love rising 2 the heavens.
7. Life is eternal, and love is immortal
And death iZ only a boundary line,
And a boundary line is nothing,
just D limit of our sight.
8. I know how you would be feeling on the sudden demise of your dear daughter. She was a sweet and charming little girl, who was always able to bring a smile on my face. May her soul rest in peace.
9. The best way to remember someone it to do it with a smile on your face. You will not be able to do it soon but at least try and this will make the soul of the one who has gone happy.
10. We are deeply saddened by his death.
We send our condolences to the Mzimela family.
He will be given a full departmental funeral.
11. Please accept our most heartfelt sympathies 4r your loss,
our thoughts R with you and your family during this difficult time.
12. Heaven iZ a place nearby, so there’s no need 2 say goodbye.
13. God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.
14. May knowing in your in the thoughts
And hearts of others help you
And yours through this time of sadness.
15. Memory can tell us only what we were,
In company with those we loved;
It cannot help us find out what each of us,
Alone, must now become.
Yet, no person is really alone;
Those who live no more still echo
Within our thoughts and words,
And what they did has become
Woven into what we are.
Best Condolence Messages In Hindi 2016
16. Sorry to hear about the loss of your father.
When it hurts to look back and you are to scared to go forward,
look beside you and your best friends will be there.
17. And, we know that his/her passing will not only leave a void in our lives, but in the hearts of all those who knew him/her.
18. A person that departs from this earth never truly leaves, for they are still alive in our hearts and minds,
through us, they live on. Please accept my/our condolences,he/she will not be forgotten.
19. If tears could build a stairway,
And memories a lane,
I’d walk right up to heaven
And bring you home again.
20. I was shocked to hear of the sad demise of your loving mother.
My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.
I pray to the Almighty Lord to give you courage,strenght and support.
21. I M sorry I could not come but just want 2 let your know
that you mom waZ a very special lady and will always B remembered.
22. We are very saddened to hear of Ur loss.
GoD will give you courage to bear this loss
and we are always with U 2 support you.
23. I know how you would B feeling on the sudden
demise of your dear daughter.
She waZ a sweet and charming little girl,
who was always able to bring a smile on my face.
May her soul rest N peace.
24. Dear Friend
My condolences to you
and your family. I cannot
begin to imagine the depth
of your pain. But I pray
you find comfort
in the words of the Lord
25. I am sorry for your loss,
words are not enough to
express the grief we feel
at the moment
If they do nothing else,
these words will at least
provide some relief to the sufferer.