CBSE in the most reputed educational board that has been functioning for the public and private schools. The Union Government of India is authorised to run the CBSE board. It is one of the quality education providers across India. The Board is resolved to give quality education to advance scholarly, social and social vivacity among its learners. It works towards advancing a learning procedure and environment, which enables the future natives to wind up worldwide pioneers in the rising information society.
The Board advocates Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation with an accentuation on all encompassing improvement of learners. The Board submits itself to giving an anxiety free learning environment that will create capable, certain and ambitious subjects who will advance congruity and peace.
The CBSE offers various coursed for students. The CBSE is the oldest educational board that serves many schools and colleges in India. The CBSE was the first education board that was established in India in 1921. Many of the schools were affiliated to CBSE and having the course curriculum of CBSE. If you need some more information of CBSE board then please go to the official website i.e cbse.nic.in.
- All Kendriya Vidyalayas
- All Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas
- Private schools
- Most of the schools approved by central government of India
CBSE Class X and Class XII Examinations and Results 2016:
- CBSE conducts the final examinations for Class 10 and Class 12 every year in the month of March.
- The CBSE results are announced by the end of May.
- CBSE is going to announce Class XII Results before the declaration of Class X Results while every year it is in reverse order.
- This year CBSE Board class 10th result can be checked online or get on mobile by SMS.
CBSE AIEEE / JEE Main Exam and Results:
- The board earlier conducted the AIEEE Examination for admission to undergraduate courses in engineering and architecture in colleges across India.
- AIEEE exam was merged with the IIT-Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) in 2013. The common examination is now called JEE(Main).
CBSE Teacher Eligibility Test :
- CBSE also conducts the central teachers eligibility test (CBSE TET) and the Class X optional proficiency test.
- Candidates qualified this examination are eligible to work at any CBSE affiliated school.
- With the addition of NET in 2014, the CBSE has become the largest exam conducting body in the world.
CBSE NET Examination
- CBSE also conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) for grant of junior research fellowship and eligibility for assistant professor in institutions of higher learning was outsourced to CBSE.
- The CBSE has introduced conducting the NET examination in the year 2014.
- Candidates got good score in the CBSE NET examination are eligible to work as assistant professor in CBSE affiliated colleges.
- CBSE also conducts AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test) for admission to major medical colleges in India.
How To Check CBSE Results at cbse.nic.in
To check the results of various classes and various examinations candidates can visit the CBSE Results website http://cbseresults.nic.in/. Students can search their result by clicking on the provided link on this page. After entering the page provide your roll number / registration number, DOB, Name etc fields and click on Submit button. The corresponding results will appear on screen. Check the result and take printout of the result using Ctrl+D. Please ensure that the printer is connected or not before giving the print command.
You can also check all updates of CBSE results by subscribing our newsletter. Please subscribe the newsletter and get all notification in your mailbox.