Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is a broad telecommunication company of india. There are so many users of bsnl in all india. BSNL provide many services like the landline, broadband, wimax, etc to its customers. So if you are a customer of BSNL, then you can pay your bill online at www.bsnl.in.
BSNL Online Bill Payment is very easy process, you can pay your bill with the help of your credit card, debit card and net banking. In this article we are writing steps to steps guide on how to pay bsnl online bill payment for landline, ftth and wimax. In other words we can say that if you uses any service of bsnl at your home or office then you can pay your bsnl online bill through bsnl portal.
If you are registered user on Bsnl portal then you need your id and password for your online payment otherwise, you can pay your bsnl bill with quick pay. In quick pay, you don’t have need of any id and password. You need to enter your landline number, and you can pay your Bsnl bill online. If you have any question related to bsnl bills then please ask your query in the comment section. We will definitely reply you on your comment with possible help.
How To Pay BSNL Online Bill Payment For Landline
For Registered Users:
- Go to official online bill payment portal at www.portal.bsnl.in
- Now select your service from the top menu. For example, if you want to pay the bill for landline then click on landline link.
- Now enter your user id and password in the column and click on submit button.
- Your bill will be in front of you with the due date.
- Click on pay now button.
- You will be redirected to payment gateway page.
- Select the option for your online payment like if you want to pay with net banking then select net banking.
- Please complete the process with your bank.
- If you successfully paid your bill, then you will “paid” status on your bill.
For Unregistered Users:
- Log on at www.portal.bsnl.in
- Select your appropriate service from the top menu.
- Now select quick pay option. Quick pay option will be at the right side of the page.
- Now enter your landline number in the box. Please write your number in the right format.
- First, enter your area code then enter your landline number.
- Your pending bill will be on your screen.
- Select right payment method from the list.
- Complete the process with your bank.
If you face any problem at payment time, then please contact to bsnl support department through email. You can also ask your query on our website through contact us from. If we have a good solution for you, then we will definitely revert you on mail. Please also read some important points below.
Some Important Points:
- Please check your internet connection before paying any bill.
- If your payment goes failure for any reason, then please contact your bank.
- Please wait for 3-4 days if you see any error messages at payment time.
- If the balance is deducted from your bank account and not showing successful status on BSNL portal, then wait for some days for status to be updated.
- Please take a snapshot/print of your receipt for future reference.
- If you are not registered on BSNL portal yet so please register on the portal for easy payments.