Border Security Force will be going to release the notification of recruitment for various posts. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the BSF vacancies can apply for the job online on the official website of BSF that is www.bsf.nic.in.
The Directorate General Border Security Force has announced the recruitment for various posts such as Sub Inspector (Workshop), Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), Sub Inspector (SI), Constable (Crew),BSF Water Wing Group B,Group C, Head Constable (Workshop), Sub Inspector (Engine Driver), Sub Inspector (Master), Head Constable (Engine Driver), Head Constable (Master), LDC, Stenographer, Tradesman, Paramedical and BSF Staff for male and female candidates.
Candidates who are seeking their career in BSF may apply for this recruitment. Our website provides all the relevant information of the next and latest recruitment in BSF. From our website, candidates can download full notification in PDF format. They can also check the newspaper of Rajasthan Patrika and Dainik Patrika. BSF releases every year the vacancies for various post.
BSF online application form 2016
- Designation: Constable Tradesman = 561 post
- ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector) and HC (Head Constable) = 622 post
- Application can be started from 21 May 2016
- Last Date to submit the application: 20 June 2016
Vacancies with the number of posts in BSF
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancies|
|Washer Man||49 Posts|
|Water Carrier||49 Posts|
BSF Head Constable ASI Vacancy 2016
BSF has officially announced recruitment for 622 posts of Head Constable Posts and Assistant Sub Inspector (Radio Mechanic). It is a good chance for those who wish to take a good career in the defence industry. Candidates who are eligible and interested in defence job can apply. Interested candidates can fill the application and can get complete details regarding job from our website.
We also provide relevant information concerning recruitment procedure to candidates such as notification, education qualification, age limit, application, selection process, exam syllabus and many more details. Candidates can also visit the official website of BSF that is www.bsf.nic.in.
Important Dates to be remembered:
- Starting date for Online Application Form: 16-06-2016
- Closing date for Online Application Form: 15-07-2016
- Exam date: To be updated soon
- Sub Inspector (SI): Degree (Graduation level) from a recognized university.
- Constable: Matriculation or 10th class pass.
- Head Constable (Operator): Matric or equivalent plus two-year ITI certificate in Radio or TV/ Electronics or Intermediate or Equivalent with Physics, chemistry, and mathematics from a recognized university.
- Assistant Commandant: Degree (Graduation level) from a recognized university. Possession of NCC, B or C or outstanding achievement in sports will be an added qualification.
- Head Constable (Fitter): Matric or equivalent plus two-year ITI certificate in engine/fitter/diesel, mechanics/automobile/motor and mechanics from an institution recognized by state/central government or Intermediate or Equivalent with Physics, chemistry and mathematics from a recognized university.
Age of candidates will be considered from 1 August’2016. Age relaxation will be given to candidates as per government rules.
- Head Constable (Fitter): age should be between 18 -23 years
- Sub Inspector (SI): age should be between 20 -25 years
- Constable: age should be between 18 -23 years
- Assistant Commandant: age should be between 19 -25 years
- Head Constable (Operator): age should be between 18 -23 years
Following tests are to be taken through the selection procedure:
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Test
- Final Merit Test
- Height: 160 cm
- Chest: 80 cm (without expansion) and 85 cm (with expansion)
- Weight: Proportionate to height
Candidates having 165 cm Height:
- Height: 165 cm
- Chest: 78 cm (without expansion) and 83 cm (with expansion)
Tribal/Adivasis having 162.5 cm Height:
- Height: 162.5 cm
- Chest: 76 cm (without expansion) and 81 cm (with expansion)
Relaxation to be given to applicants from different regions:
- 5 cm for the candidates belonging to Hill areas of Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir Valley, Marathas, Leh, Kumaon, Ladakh, Gorkhas, Sikkimies, Garhwal and North Eastern State
- Required height for tribal/Adivasis including Mizo and Nagas shall be 162.5 cm.
- Required height for applicants from Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala shall be 167.5 cm.
Steps to fill online application:
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of BSF, i.e.,bsf.nic.in.
- After opening the page, click the Recruitment Link.
- Candidates are requested to read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- Click on the “apply online” link
- Carefully fill all the blank spaces marked with stars.
- Scrutinize the information carefully before clicking submit button
- Candidates are then requested to click the submit button to submit their application finally.
- Candidates can now take the print out of their application acknowledgement for further use.