BOI stands for Bank of India. It is the commercial bank which is headquartered at Mumbai(India). It is a government owned bank since 1969. The bank has invited the application for the recruitment of various posts.
There are 539 vacancies for various officer positions such as Credit, Manager, Senior Manager and Security Officer. The eligible and interested applicants may apply for the job online from the official website of Bank of India, i.e., www.bankofindia.co.in/. The candidates can apply for the job before 14th June 2016.
Notification : Good news for those applicants who want to build up their carrier in banking sectors. Bank of India has opened the gate for various posts. The bank has brought up the good opportunities for those applicants who are preparing for the banking jobs and are highly eligible.
Our website provides all the relevant details to the applicants who are searching for the government jobs. The details like age, qualification, selection process, how to apply, results and much more are given below.
Bank of India Recruitment Details:
The Bank of India has clearly defined the age limits according to the post given.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Number of Posts||Age Limits|
|1||Security Officer||22 posts||25 to 40years|
|2||Officer – Credit (JMGS – I)||217posts||21 to 30 years|
|3||Manager (MMGS – II)||200posts||28 to 35 years|
|4||Senior Manager (MMGS – III)||100posts||30 to 38 years|
- Applicants who are eligible and eagerly applying for the job, must possess Graduation degree in Commerce.
- The candidates should also be possessed other degrees such as MBA/ PGDBA/ PGDBM/ ICWA/ CA/ in the relevant professional courses.
Read also : Indian army jobs 2016 |
Salary of the officers as per their job profile:
As per the norms of the Bank of India, the salaries are to be paid as per the job profile to the selected applicants.
- Security Officer: Rs. 31705-1145, 1- 32850-1310, 10 – 45950
- Manager (MMGS – II): 31705-1145, 1- 32850-1310, 10 – 45950
- Officer – Credit (JMGS – I): 23700-980, 7-30560-1145, 2-32850-1310, 7-42020
- Senior Manager (MMGS – III): 42020-1310, 5-48570-1460, 2-51490
Dates to remember:
The applicants who are applying for the job must fill the application form before the due date of online application.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 31st May 2016
- Last Date of Online Application: 30th June 2016
The application fee is charged as per the norms of the Bank of India.
- Candidates should pay Rs.600/- for General andOBC, Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online mode only.
- The applicants will be selected on the basis of their written examination marks. If qualified, the applicants will be called for personal interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- To apply for the job, log in through the website “bankofindia.co.in”.
- Click on “Career” to proceed further with the application form.
- Click “notification” and read all the instruction carefully.
- If eligible, click on “Apply Online”.
- All the blank spaces are to be filled carefully and correctly.
- All the documents and other attachments are to be uploaded correctly, so that, the application form is not rejected.
- After this, click the “submit” button and take out the hard copies of the application form for future use.