Hi everyone, today we have a good news for all Uttar Pradesh students. If you need scholarship for your study, then you can apply online for your scholarship at official website scholarship.up.nic.in. For more information, please read below details carefully.
The government supported body; UP Social Welfare Department has recently announced the invitation of applications for the Scholarship for class 11th and 12th students under which they can avail benefits regarding financial assistance for the session of 2016-17.
There are three types of scholarships that government has setup for students coming from different educational classes. They are named under as follows:
- Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Matric Fellowship Scholarship
- Post-Matric Scholarship
Once the online application is completed, each case will be examined and inspected by Institution, DIOS, NIC and higher officials. After getting approved from each of these dates, applications will then qualify for the scholarship. According to the timeline set by the government, scholarships are expected to be transferred to beneficiary account by 31st December 2016 through E-payment directly from the treasury.
All these scholarships are invited by the students from classes 11th and 12th for the session 2016-17. All the important information related to eligibility, scholarships amount, important documents, steps to fill applications, and important dates are given below in their respective section. All the interested students are requested to read all the details carefully. The official website of the department is http://scholarship.up.nic.in/.
Details of the scholarships:
There are different scholarships available for students of different classes which are classified as Pre-Matric Scholarships and Post-Matric Scholarships.
|Class/Std. of the student||Scholarship (Monthly)||Scholarship (Annually)|
|1-5||INR. 25.00||INR. 300.00|
|6-8||INR. 40.00||INR. 480.00|
|9-10||INR. 60.00||INR. 720.00|
|For Day Scholars||For Hostellers|
|Group 1||INR. 550.00||INR. 1200.00|
|Group 2||INR. 530.00||INR. 820.00|
|Group 3||INR. 300.00||INR. 570.00|
|Group 4||INR. 230.00||INR. 380.00|
Eligibility required at the time of application
UP Social Welfare Department has set up eligibility criteria for the students of class 11th and 12th who wish to avail scholarships from the departments.
PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP: Applicants of all the categories such as SC, ST, General, OBS and other minor communities, those have done their education up to class 10 from any of the districts of Uttar Pradesh (UP) can apply for the UP Scholarship 2016-17.
POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP: Applicants studying in classes 11th, 12th, graduation or post-graduation in districts of Uttar Pradesh are eligible for the post-matric scholarship.
Important Documents required to make Application for UP Scholarship 2016-17
It is mandatory for the students of class 11th and 12th to produce some important documents that are required to avail scholarship from Uttar Pradesh government. Details of these documents are given below:
- Academic documents: Mark sheets and Certificates
- Income Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Proof of Residence
- A notarized affidavit as per the details provided in GO (Government Order)
Steps to fill the Online Application Form of UP Scholarship
Online application of UP Scholarship 2016-17 is followed by a series of necessary steps. All the eligible and interested students are requested to follow these steps at the time of filling online application form. Steps are given below:
- We request all the qualified and interested candidates to visit the official website of the Department i.e. http://scholarship.up.nic.in/
- After visiting the landing page of the website, the applicant is requested to search and click on the “Latest News” option.
- Here, the applicant is now required to click on the suitable link for UP Scholarship 2016-17 Online Application.
- The applicant will now visit the instruction page. After reading all the instructions carefully, applicants can click on “New Registration” option.
- Candidate will now see an online application form which requires details of the student. Applicants are requested to fill all the required details in the correct form.
- After filling all the details carefully, applicants are required to upload their scanned photographs,
- Now applicants can submit their application form and are requested to take the print out of the submitted form and acknowledgment of further use.
- More to this, candidates are requested to send the hard copies of their application form along with all their documents within defined period to the related authority. Address of the related authority can be checked from the official advertisement.
Important Dates to Acknowledge
Here are some important dates related to starting and closing date of application submission online. We request all the interested and eligible candidates to keep in touch with the website of the department to stay updated with further notifications. Important dates are given below:
- Starting date of accepting OnlineApplications is 1st July 2016
- Last date to make Online Application is 30th September 2016. Applicants are requested to submit hard copies of scholarship forms within the seven days of online submission.
Official Website: http://scholarship.up.nic.in/