The government of India has announced the scholarship for post metric and pre-metric scholarship schemes for the students of minority communities. The main motto of the scholarship is that to support the financially backward students to encourage in their studies.
Govt is giving its enormous support to the brilliant children from the poor minority community. Thus, the Govt is supporting the literacy rate and also employment rate among the poor people. Many of the children were not going to school because of their economic inefficiency to study. The children can now get the benefit from this govt scholarship schemes by applying for scholarships through, www.scholarships.gov.in.
Who can apply for the Scholarship?
All the minority students who belong to various minorities of Christian, Muslim, Jain, Sikh, Buddha, etc. from India can apply for the scholarships.
How to Apply Online ? हिंदी में पढ़े
Please follow the below steps to apply for your Scholarship
- You have to register on National Scholarship Portal. Please, Register Here.
- Please select your State, Scholarship Category from the menu.
- Now please enter your Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile Number in the box and click on “Register” button.
- Your unique Application ID will be created. You will receive your Application ID and Password on your Mobile Number.
- Now you have to log in to your account. Please, Login Here.
- After log into you account click on Application Form link.
- Now please fill the online application form with your correct details and click on “Submit” button.
- Your Scholarship application is submitted successfully. Please check the status of your Application Here.
- If you want to print your application form then click here.
All the requisite documents are mandatory while applying and renewing the scholarship. Hence students must scan all the necessary documents beforehand and after that apply or renew for the scholarship.
The List of Documents to be uploaded to Register / Renewal the Scholarship under post-matric scheme:
- Institute Verification Form (Compulsory)
- Income Certificate issued by authorized office in state / UT (Compulsory)
- Declaration of the student (Compulsory)
- Registration Certificate (Compulsory)
- In the case of fresh registration, self-attested certificate of last board exam passed as filled in the form. (Compulsory)
- If renewal of Scholarship, self-attested certificate of last board exam passed as filled in the form. (Compulsory)
- Present year Course fee receipt. (Compulsory)
- Proof of bank account (Compulsory)
- Aadhar card (Compulsory)
- Address Proof (Optional)
How to Register School / Institution at www.scholarships.gov.in
- Visit the home page, www.scholorships.gov.in.
- The Home page will be displayed.
- Click on the ‘Services’ Tab.
- Register Scholarship for School / College.
- Before going to register, once check if already registered with the portal by using the “Find School/ College” info available on the left corner of the page.
- A registration form named as “Register School/College/University” will be visible on the right side of the page.
- Fill the details in institution register form and click on the submit button.
- One it has been registered successfully, the institute / school will be approved by corresponding state nodal officer.
- ‘Services-Know your states nodal officer’ link enables you to know the details of states Nodal office.
- After Verification and approval process has been completed, log in with the given user id and password to communicate with the state’s nodal officer thru SMS.
Toll-Free Number: 0120 – 6619540
Phone Number : 040- 23120500 ( 501 / 502 /503 /504 /505 )
Timings: 9 AM to 5.30PM ( From Monday to Friday )
Official website : www.scholarships.gov.in