The government of Uttar Pradesh is working hard to make basic amenities for its people easier and convenient. Food and Civil Supplies Department of Uttar Pradesh (UP) manages the allocation of ration and subsidized food to people of its state. The web portals of Food and Civil Supplies Department of Uttar Pradesh i.e. fcs.up.nic.in and http://uponline.up.nic.in/ allow people of Uttar Pradesh to make application and check status for Ration Cards.
On the website, people can easily apply for UP BPL/APL/Any Ration Card using simple steps. The government has also introduced a toll-free help line for people who wish to know the status of their application by phone. They can simply dial 1800-1800-150 from their mobile phone of any network.
Information regarding District offering facility to apply for UP Ration Card and to check its Status
Users of websites can check information regarding supply branch, Accounting, main offices, and marketing division of Food and Civil Supplies department of UP. Moreover, the districts offering the facility to make online applications for ration card are Azamgarh, Moradabad, Kanpur, Chitrakoot, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Faizabad, Meerut, Bareilly, Saharanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi, Mirzapur, and Devipatan.
All these districts are offering white and red UP Ration Cards. These rations cards can be used as an address proof in making all other necessary legal documents suchPassport, Driving License and even they can buy SIM cards using Ration Cards issued by UP Government.
How to Fill Online Application for Ration Card 2016?
There are some simple steps which applicants can follow to make application for ration card for the year 2016. On both the websites i.e. http://fcs.up.nic.in/ and http://uponline.up.nic.in/, application can be made using the below-detailed steps:
- Applicants are first required to visit any of the websites from http://fcs.up.nic.in/or http://uponline.up.nic.in/.
- Here they can select the desired district, town, village or city which they wish to choose for their ration card according to their permanent or temporary address.
- Now, applicants are requested to select the name of Gram Panchayat and fill all necessary particulars needed in the application form.
- Applicants are requested to select the category of their card as BPL/APL.
- After rechecking and verifying all the filled-in information carefully, online application for ration card can be finally submitted.
How to Check the Status for UP Ration Card 2016 Using fcs.up.nic.in
There are some simple steps that we are sharing with people which could be helpful in checking the status of their Ration Card Application 2016. Please follow the below steps.
- Go to official website of FCS department fcs.up.nic.in.
- Enter your necessary details like name, city, village and application number.
- Enter the security code in the box.
- Click on “Check Status: button.
- You Ration Card status will be displayed on your screen.
|S. No.||Important Subject||Important URL|
|1||Official Website of FSC 2016||Click Here|
|2||New List of Ration Card Holder 2016 – Download||Click Here|
|3||List of Document Required 2016||Click Here|
|4||Find Ration Card 2016||Click Here|
|5||Rashan Card Demo Form 2016||Click Here|