There is an exciting news for the people who want to build up their career in the banking sector. Allahabad Bank is going to recruit the eligible and interested candidate for Specialist Officer. There are 60 vacancies for the eligible candidate. The interested candidate can apply for the job on the official website of Allahabad Bank that is www.allahabadbank.in.
Allahabad Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment
Allahabad Bank is a nationalized bank. It is headquartered at Kolkata (India). The bank has opened the gate for those candidates who are eligible and seeking their career in banking sectors.
Allahabad Bank has opened the vacancies for many posts such as Chartered Accountant/ Financial Analysts, Security Officer, Civil Engineer and Electrical Engineer. The candidate can search for the job on our website. Our experts time to time update the website with the new and upcoming government jobs.
As we know that lots of people are looking for jobs in banking and other government sectors, we make sure that the candidates are updated the upcoming vacancies. Candidates can easily get a complete list of jobs from our website. Our website also provides the link of the banks and other government sectors, in order to make it easy for the candidate to fill the application form.
Allahabad Bank Vacancy Details
- Name of the organization: Allahabad Bank
- Designation: Specialist Officer
- Total posts: 60
- Application status: 10 May 2016
- Last Date: 30 May 2016
- Exam Date: 17 July 2016
- Web address: allahabadbank.in
- Age limit: minimum 20 and maximum 28 years
- For CA post: Pass Ca final year / ICWA/ MBA (Finance)/ PGDBM (Finance)
- For Security Officer: Degree (Graduation level) from a recognized University
- Civil Engineer: B.E. / B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University
- Based on online test and interview
Steps to fill online application:
- The candidates are required to open the official web page of Allahabad Bank that is allahabadbank.in .
- Fill in the details correctly in the blank fields and these details must be authentic. They will be required to provide the proof for the same at the later stage
- All the empty fields marked with stars are mandatory.
- Once the candidates have submitted the form, they are not liable to make any changes in the application form.
- The details required are filled in the application form, kindly “SAVE” the data.
- After submission, candidates should note down the registration number and password. With this, they can re-open the saved data using registration number and password.
- The registration at this stage is provisional.
- After filling the form, the candidate must make the payment of the requisite fee.
- On successful transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated.
- Take a printout of form for further use.
Important Dates to be remembered:
- Online application form starting dates: 10-05-2016
- Online application form closing dates: 30-05-2016
- Last day of fee payment: 30-05-2016
- Exam date: 17-07-2016 (expected)
- Admit card releasing date: 01-07-2016
Payment of the Application Fee:
The payment of fee can be done only through online mode (Net Banking) and offline mode (Challan). The fee once paid will not be refunded.