Aadhar Card is 12 digits unique identification number provided by Govt of India to every people of India. It takes around 3 months to receive at your address. If you didn’t receive your card within 3 months, then you can download it from the official website.
If you have your Aadhar/Enrolment number, then you can download your card from eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. Please follow the below steps carefully. If you face any problem at the downloading time, then please comment your problem below.Download Aadhar by Aadhar No Download Aadhar by Enrolment No
- Please go to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- If you have Enrolment Id, then please select ‘Enrolment Id’ from “I Have” yellow color menu. Otherwise select ‘Aadhar’ from the menu.
- Now please enter your Full Name, Pincode, Images Text and Mobile Number in the box.
- Now click on “Get One Time Password” button.
- Within some time you will receive an OTP on your mobile. Please enter OTP in the box and click on “Validate & Download” button.
- Your Aadhar card will be downloaded on your computer.